Thursday, August 21, 2008

keeping up with things..actualizando..




Hey I´m back..I´ve not had a chance to finish a lot of pending drawings but these are the two first things I´ve managed to finish....here goes...
This picture has a bit of a story behind it...I met this girl on the plane(brunette girl) and the other guy was a passenger who was bitching at the airhostess because of the plane delay and we both felt really guilty so this was my way of shutting him up....and..yes that's me in green...I felt better after the attack...XD
The second one is a drawing of my two new nephews!!


Ya estoy de vuelta, tengo muchos dibujos pendientes que poco a poco voy a ir terminando...estos son los primeros ..
El primer dibujo tiene una historia detras;salimos una chica que conocí en el aeropuerto y yo atando a un hombre que insultaba a las azafatas por el tremendo retraso que sufrimos....nos sentíamos culpables y esta fue nuestra solución...yo me sentí mejor XD
El segundo dibujo es de mis sobrinillos de cuatro meses!!

No comments: