Sunday, June 29, 2008

wow!stop!

Hey everyone...This is the only thing I got done this week...I did loads of proyect stuff but I just needed to finish this drawing...it´s a picture of two friends who have been asking me when was I going to get going on their drawing so here it is...I do other stuff,not only baby heads but I´ve realized it is the easiest way to draw someone...if you go and try to make a serious drawing they are bound to complain a lot more...trust me!


Ala aki esta el dibujo de carlos y miriam..no os pareceis muxisimo pero me molaba la idea y aki os he metido...carlos...tu pelo esta un tanto largo pero wno como se que cambias de look como de camisa no kreo k haya problema jeje....espero k os guste...XD

3 comments:

Elia Fernández Mazariegos said...

Señora laura!
Yo tambien me he hecho un blogger de estos y al hacerme me han dicho que ya tenia uno hecho...lo debi hacer dormida porque no lo recuerdo jaja.

Bueno,y ademas asi te puedo firmar y tal y cual.
Te estoy observando xDD

un beso

Elia Fernández Mazariegos said...

Has registrado tus dibus?
uf...yo esque soy muy vaga...pero deberia hacerlo :S

L.E. said...

SI,estan registrados asik cuidadín a to kiski!